Media Kit E-book
Are You Ready to Create Buzz About Your Business, Increase Your Visibility, and Have Media Across the Country Contacting You for More Information?
Small business owners face a challenge. You wear multiple hats throughout the day, and after you’re done wearing the CEO, bookkeeper, and chief bottle washer hats, where do you find time to promote your company? The fact is, finding the time to create a strong media kit can help your company grow by leaps and bounds.
A media kit? Yes, those information packets that major corporations send out to newspapers, radio, and television with the hope of getting their business name in print! You are probably thinking that’s fine for Ford and Apple, but who would be interested in my company? Actually, thousands of media, investors, and potential customers do — that’s who.
Building Brand and Buzz: Best Kept Secrets of Successful Media Kits is designed to help you understand just how it is that radio, television, and print media find the stories, interviews, and information that they share with millions. This information-packed e-book will give you everything you need to get that visibility you’ve always wanted for your business.
Why invest time and money in creating a media kit? Because the best advertising is getting free publicity! And that requires a strong media kit. And yet, most small business owners don’t have a clue how valuable a media kit can be, much less how to put one together. That’s where Building Brand and Buzz can help bring attention to your company and its products.
Finally there’s a document that takes you by the hand and walks you through the process.
Building Brand and Buzz gives you:
- Pages of content-rich, practical information presented in an easy-to-understand, focused, workbook-style so you can build your media kit at your own pace
- Case studies from real businesses, that let you see how others have created and used their media kits for visibility
- Actual examples of news releases and background pieces that you can emulate to save re-inventing the wheel
- Tip sheets and best practices from media professionals that enhance the quality of your own materials
Holly Hitzemann, CEO of Perennial Toys used the story ideas listed in her media kit to get the interest of media across the country and make a high-level entrance into the competitive toy market. She says:
“This e-book walked me through the process of building a media kit when my company launched. I developed a foundation I’m still using today and I’m prepared for most any situation. When I exhibited at a recent toy show – the media kit helped our firm receive a great video piece on one of the largest toy monthlies. It also helped us receive contacts with other media editors who asked for all our new product releases as they came available. In 2008, we intend to use the media kit pieces on-line in our “Press Room.” So how important is it to have one? Believe it or not, for an upcoming show in New York, the show sponsor, the New York Post, put out a call for media kits four months ahead of the show to do pre-show articles on interesting exhibitors. Guess who’s ready.”
When Cervantes Food Products Vice President Arian Gonzales included a media kit with her cover letter and product sample she got big attention that resulted in millions of hits on SuperMarketGuru.com.
Janelle Loving, Marketing Director for Betty’s Bath and Day Spa, personalizes every media kit she sends out and calls them one of her top marketing tools. Building Brand and Buzz helped her organize all her information.
What can Building Brand and Buzz the easy e-book on media kits do for you?
- Help you bring visibility to your products without spending an arm and a leg on advertising
- Give you a system to organize your publicity effort, thus saving you time and money
- Assist you in developing materials your firm can use for a variety of projects or opportunities, thereby simplifying your life
“Building Brand and Buzz opened a whole new world for me. I hadn’t taken the time to seriously promote my company. Now, with a much better understanding of what’s involved, I can move forward confidently with my own media kit.” Rebecca Keller, President Gravitas Publications
“After years in the radio business, I knew the value of press releases. Building Brand and Buzz convinced me to get the rest of my materials in line. A bio? I had refused to consider it important until I realized that it might offer another story angle for a reporter who didn’t know me. Building Brand and Buzz got me to build a simple, skeleton media kit that’s polished and professional. I add a current press release to it as needed.” Pete Havey, Owner, Internet Radio, www.RadioMystic.com
During the past year, hundreds of participants have discovered a template that lets them build a unique media kit. Read what these seminar attendees have said about Building Brand and Buzz:
- Mary Ellen’s program is simple but effective. Extremely helpful for a novice like me. Rozzy Keanna, NHI – New Health Insight
- Powerful, practical and brilliant! JoAnne Pegler, owner, Prime Notes
- A somewhat overwhelming task broken down into digestible bits. The Brand and Buzz workshop effectively moves “media kit” from somewhere on my great to-do list to Friday. Lydia Neuman, Grand Marshall, Color and Cloth
- You got my brain going! Val Romero, Prepaid Legal
- Extremely Informing and inspiring – triggering creative ideas for our UNMH Sleep Center Marketing. Mallory Davidson, Marketing Rep, UNMH Sleep Disorders Center
- Mary Ellen definitely understands the quality of presentation in a media kit. Melanie Patten Fritzsche, Aurora Publishing, LLC
- The stories brought the information to life. Annelle Darby, Assoc. VP, ASCG Inc. of NM
- Simple skeleton of what is needed for a successful media kit. Rung Bouius, President, Runora, LLC
- She has insight derived from many years of experience, and an ability to stay current. Audrey Anderson, Marketing, EXHIB-IT!
- I came away confident that I will put together a professional, polished media kit. Jan Harper, VP Marketing, Employment Research Services
Media kits can serve your business for years to come. They can be used to…
- Add credibility and information at investor meetings so that potential backers feel more comfortable with your company
- Offer essential background to further persuade large customers who might prefer the credibility that additional print materials provide
- Provide reporters, producers, and talk show hosts a snapshot view of you and your business, enhancing publicity efforts
You’ll love the matter-of-fact advice that this e-book provides. This information-packed, sensible, and realistic e-book is essential. A seminar providing this information could take days and cost hundreds of dollars.
Now you can use the systems, tools, and questions professionals choose at a fraction of the cost. For less than you might spend for dinner and a movie, you’ll find solutions to some of the toughest challenges in business: getting the word out, creating buzz, and providing materials that help media pros help you.
Sign up now for $19.95 and be on your way to creating more publicity than you’ve ever imagined.